Villieläin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A international fan forum for the band Villieläin.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bindi posts cover of Kaiverrettu Hiekkaan on youtube

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Embracethedarkness

Embracethedarkness

Female Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Bindi posts cover of Kaiverrettu Hiekkaan on youtube Empty
PostSubject: Bindi posts cover of Kaiverrettu Hiekkaan on youtube   Bindi posts cover of Kaiverrettu Hiekkaan on youtube EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 4:24 pm

I have dared to post myself trying to sing in Finnish on youtube. It's not the greatest vocal in the world, but it is a tribute to Villieläin. Post your comments here. My username is embracethedarkness2.
Back to top Go down
Ene
Admin
Admin
Ene

Male Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Bindi posts cover of Kaiverrettu Hiekkaan on youtube   Bindi posts cover of Kaiverrettu Hiekkaan on youtube EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:08 am

I commented you already on youtube, its very cool for shure Smile, and your pronouncing is suprisingly good! Well done Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava
replicahandbags12

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Bindi posts cover of Kaiverrettu Hiekkaan on youtube   Bindi posts cover of Kaiverrettu Hiekkaan on youtube EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:50 am

We Are Proud To Provide replica bags You inn Famous Brands. All Our Designer Replica Handbags Are In High Quality And Special Offers Are Underway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bindi posts cover of Kaiverrettu Hiekkaan on youtube   Bindi posts cover of Kaiverrettu Hiekkaan on youtube Empty

Back to top Go down

Bindi posts cover of Kaiverrettu Hiekkaan on youtube
Page 1 of 1